Saturday, June 14, 2008

Almost A Whole Month!

Well hello again, I'm back and I have a couple knew things for you. Sorry, to anyone who actually cares, for the lack of updates. It's been pretty crazy around here. There was work, then a bandwidth limit issue, and now Euro has started, and on top of it all, my bedroom flooded last night. It was like a god damn monsoon hit yesterday.

Anyone, on to the reason this blog was started. I have decided to upload someone that I've been digging lately, especially after the release of his newest album.

Ihsahn, originally of Emperor, has gone solo and I've simply fallen in love with it. He kind of moves away from the melodic black metal genre that I usually classify Emperor as, but I wouldn't be able to give this any actual definite genre. If I was forced to, I would say, progressive black maybe, somewhat in the same vain as Opeth. But enough of that, on to the uploads.

Ihsahn - The Adversary (Site)
Country: Norway

Genre: Progressive Black Metal

Track List:

1. Invocation - 5:04
2. Called by the Fire - 4:50
3. Citizen - 5:22
4. Homecoming - 4:20
5. Astera ton Proinon - 5:10
6. Panem et Circenses - 4:57
7. And He Shall Walk in Empty Places - 4:47
8. Will You Love Me Now? - 4:57
9. The Pain is Still Mine - 10:04
Total Playing Time - 49:10

Download: Ihsahn - The Adversary



Ihsahn - angL (Site)
Country: Norway
Genre: Progressive Black Metal
Track List:
1. Misanthrope - 4:58
2. Scarab - 5:17
3. Unhealer - 6:17
4. Emancipation - 5:27
5. Malediction - 4:19
6. Alchemist - 4:19
7. Elevator - 5:07
8. Threnody - 5:08
9. Monolith - 6:27

Total Play Time - 47:19

Download: Ihsahn - angL

0 comments: